Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what do we think of the new England manager then?

+2
Steve Andrews
Big Steve
6 posters

Go down

So what do we think of the new England manager then? Empty So what do we think of the new England manager then?

Post  Big Steve Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 am

What do you think people?
Am I in the minority who think he may be ok?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

So what do we think of the new England manager then? Empty Roy Hodgson

Post  Steve Andrews Thu May 03, 2012 5:34 am

I agree Steve,I think Redknapp was more the papers choice than the publics.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

So what do we think of the new England manager then? Empty Re: So what do we think of the new England manager then?

Post  Phleeper Thu May 03, 2012 6:57 am

Doesn't really matter who the manager is, he's still got the same set of players to work with who are clearly not good enough to win tournaments.
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

So what do we think of the new England manager then? Empty Re: So what do we think of the new England manager then?

Post  Gibbo Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 am

Why has Chalkie and Jim took the job 👅 . No seriously agree with Phleepers comment whoever took it would have had a tough job molding a good squad together as Phleepers mate Fergie ; the English national managers job is a poisoned chalice.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  beerbellychap Thu May 03, 2012 11:03 am

In my opinion may aswell left Pearce in charge we wont do any better whoever was at the helm
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Phleeper Thu May 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Gibbo wrote:Why has Chalkie and Jim took the job 👅 . No seriously agree with Phleepers comment whoever took it would have had a tough job molding a good squad together as Phleepers mate Fergie ; the English national managers job is a poisoned chalice.

Which Fergie, the Duchess Of York or the one out of The Black Eyed Peas? :lol:
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Post  kevilsonlad Sat May 05, 2012 4:19 am

phleeper .. i`am with you mate . its not the manager i worried about , its the so called quality players were supposed to hav .... over rated and WELL OVER PAID....... i`ll still get the flag out, hoping for the best :( but i really cant see us doin owt special.

kevilsonlad
kevilsonlad
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down