Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

3 posters

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1 Empty Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

Post  Gibbo Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am

Shepshed Dynamo acquitted themselves well against a side 2 steps above them and in the 2nd half could have gained something from the game.

Stafford who play at step 3 showed their fitness and also after playing 3 games more than Shepshed dominated a majority of the 1st half and the pace they supplied led to Mccormack bringing down a Rangers forward for a definite penalty which Danny Guinn converted.

Stafford continued to push the game and on 18 minutes Allan pulled off a good save

From there onwards SDFC grew into the game with Fitzpatrick firing wide but the final chance if half was left to Stafford's Turner who's effort hit the bar

H-T Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

In an even 2nd half Shepshed pursued the game and at the end were unlucky not to gain a draw

Kassiama hit the bar on 58 minutes and a free kick went over the top

Shepshed thought they could have equalised with 13 minutes to go but Leighton Simmonds lob squirmed wide

Shepshed put a lot of effort against a side 2 steps above us and deserved at least a draw.

Hopefully today's performance is something we can look forward for the up and coming season as even Stafford officials were impressed with our display.

F-T Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

A lot of our players stood out today Tommy Allen was comfortable in goal Mccormack and Marson at the back Keiron and Pele going forward and Fitzpatrick upfront.

A week of training for the squad this week ahead of the Gresley game Saturday but the reserves are in action Weds night against Eastwood reserves.

Also well done to the reserves today who made a 3-3 draw at Clifton

Supporters Club news we have moved the AGM to Saturday 18th August prior to the 1st UCL game at home to Neport Pagnell.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

Post  Chalky Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 am

To the best supporters I've known...it was good to hear the dynamo anthem today loud and proud for the first time this season, I know & hope you appreciate the new ethos that we have throughout the football club both on and off the field, granted its a work in progress but for the time we've had and the scale of the rebuilding process I'm a content ( not happy) man...stick with us and I promise you a very promising and exciting season
Chalky.
Chalky
Chalky
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stafford Rangers 1

Post  kevilsonlad Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

we know as well you hav a crackin set of supporters mate . thats why we are good mates with them . cant wait for the heanor match that we are comin too . will be wearin the shepshed shirt mesen on that day . like i sed cant wait .
kevilsonlad
kevilsonlad
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down