Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desborough 3 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Go down

Desborough 3 Shepshed Dynamo 1 Empty Desborough 3 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Post  Gibbo Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:13 am

Shepshed slumped to their 2nd away defeat of the season and seem to be able to take control of adversity at home but not away.

I can give a run through of the game but due to the many things in this division I can't provide full information

Before going into the game I think it's something we may have to get used to in this league a lack of a lot of things and in some ways I agree with Matt but I feel we have to wise up and use our resources to our own strengths Desborough again were a physical but we didn't use our own strength tonight fitness it was obvious the last 15mins of the 1st half where we pulled it back to 2-1 and then in the last 10 minutes they were struggling but after giving away 3 soft goals was too late.

So onto last night the BWA nearly doubled the crowd in a ground that if a Health and Safety Executive walked into would close down tomorrow, the ref starts creche tomorrow the linesman on the 'Stand side goes to specsavers in the morning and as a supporter thanks for the hospitality your clubhouse was great but when a majority have travelled straight from work something to eat other than crisps behind the bar would have been nice.

1st Min Low Save
2nd min Fitzpatrick cross
8th min Cole shot deflected
15thmin Davies attacks down the right free kick given to Desborough for Handball then KD taken out of the game by attrocious foul.
17thmin Davies after returning from disgusting foul returns attacks down the right pulls up on the right handside leaving Shepshed open on the left hand side No3 Slots home.
Desborough 1 Shepshed 0
20min Attenborough clears
22mins 10 shot saved
23mins Carlton over the top
31mins Desborough 10 shoots from outside the box Low dives early balls shoots over the top 2-0
34mins Bradshaw shot blocked
40mins Left to right hand ball Bradsha slots home 2-1
42mins Shepshed fire over the top
H-T Desborough 2 Shepshed 1

47Mins Shepshed open strong Fitzpatrick, Carlton go close
50mins Fitzpatrick runs close ball over the by-line
57mins Mix up between keeper and defence and Desborough have free header 3-1
60mins Shepshed 16 over the top
66mins Attenborough clears for Shepshed
67mins Carltonb shot saved
69mins Low saves
75mins Shepshed 16 header over the top
77mins Fitzpatrick ball through to Carlton offside
80mins Bradshaw shot deflected
91mins Fitzpatrick through ball to Carlton

Desborough Town 3 Shepshed Dynamo 1

As mentioned earlier I felt we weren't strong enough to cope with a home side and it looks like if we are going to gain points on our travels which maybe able to keep us in contention at the higher end of the league then it's something we are going to have to adapt to after Keiron's injury there were players who were willing to change their tactics but at times in the wrong manner as the lack of discipline shown in this division by opposition and officials we are going to get caught out sooner or later it's not our fault but from the sidelines I can see the frustration coming through but there is also the problem and it's understandable all of us on and off the pitch have a paid job to do in the day time where we are not willing to put the physical approach back into the game where as at the moment the officials and players we are up against we have to realise are used to doing this week in week out. On the positive side another good away following for a midweek game and remember we are unbeaten at home and only lost the 2 away games so far.

Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down