Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaxley 3 Shepshed Dnamo 1

2 posters

Go down

Yaxley 3 Shepshed Dnamo 1  Empty Yaxley 3 Shepshed Dnamo 1

Post  Gibbo Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

Due to work commitments I was unable to attend tonights League Cup prelim tie just picked the result from Twitter and the final score was Yaxley 3 Shepshed Dynamo 1 from sources at the game Fitzpatrick broke through in the first half only to be brought down in the box and Justin Jenkins converted the penalty. Yaxley equalised with a far post header in the 2nd half and went in front with a penalty of their own in the 1st half of extra time and added a third in the 2nd half.

I took a trip up The Butthole and watched an entertaining reserves Beacon Bitter Cup game against Lutterworth which the 2XI won 5-2 with a hat trick from Dawsoin and goals from Adelukan and Keiron Davies.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Yaxley 3 Shepshed Dnamo 1  Empty YAXLEY 3 SDFC 1

Post  Steve Andrews Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Played well first half after a couple of early scares and deserved to be in the lead.They equalised with a header from a debatable free kick.Fitz was substituted after about an hour as he had been booked and then in the last 5 minutes of normal time both Centre midfielders pulled up injured,Jimmy Bullard with a groin strain and Leon Cole with a hamstring problem.This disrupted the shape as both remaining subs had to play in there.One of the subs Bernie?(i think) got the wrong side of a Yaxley forward and brought him down just inside the area(a couple of our fans at that end thought he got the ball but didnt look like it to me) and then with a couple of mins left with us pushing forward they broke away for the 3rd.First 45 was encouraging ,rest of game not so good.Chalky was also sent from the dugout for alleged comments to the ref.This made things a bit complicated as he was also on the bench.Not sure how the ref would have judged it if he had brought himself on!Jenks looked rather knackered after running his b******s off for 120 mins.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down