Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM

3 posters

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo v Boston Town MOM

Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_lcap22%Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_lcap0%Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_lcap0%Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_lcap33%Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_lcap44%Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM Empty Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM

Post  Gibbo Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:32 am

So it would be nice for people to add their MOM as it's not just the Chairman's vote at the end if the season once again there were so many who contributed and they will all be included within the vote and as always "other" will be added and to vote in the individual comments will be considered
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM Empty Re: Shepsed Dynamo vs Boston Town MOM

Post  mattw Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Thought we showed real character to come from behind twice , my vote this week goes to jimmy Bullard :)
mattw
mattw
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazman16 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Much like last saturday its hard to single out one player i thought sean martin was brilliant in the middle but jimmy ran his bollocks off and topped his performance with the goal
Gazman16
Gazman16
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down