Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo v Desborough Town MOM

Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_lcap0%Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_lcap25%Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_lcap0%Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_lcap25%Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_lcap50%Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town Empty Shepshed Dynamo v Desborought Town

Post  Gibbo Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 am

As mentioned in the match report we all must feel disappointed from the end result but you still can't knock the commitment of the squad and it was the lack of retaining the ball and looking after it which let us down this evening.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down