Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

2 posters

Go down

Huntingdon Town v Shepshed Dynamo MOM

Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap0%Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap0%Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap100%Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM Empty Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

Post  Gibbo Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 am

In a game that certainly saw goals a lot of players put everything in to the game Scott Low kept us in it for a lot of the time, Chappo once again gave 100% Sean, KD and Jimmy were instrumental in midfield and the back four worked hard but for me for his hat trick and work in the 2nd half tracking back it has to be Fitzy.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM Empty Re: Huntingdon Town V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

Post  rac Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:58 am

agree gibbo got to be fitz for his hat trick also clearly playing while carrying some sort of injury
rac
rac
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down