Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up and Coming games and Events

2 posters

Go down

Up and Coming games and Events Empty Up and Coming games and Events

Post  Gibbo Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 am

As this is probably the last update I'll be able to put together prior to Saturday's trip To Irchester here's what's happening over the next week

Friday night is Football quiz night if you haven't entered a team contact Club Director Elaine Hunt entry is £10 for teams upto 4 memners there is a prize fund of £100 to the winner and cobs will be on sale on the night Clubhouse doors open at 7pm for a 745pm start

Saturday we travel to Irchester Utd and if you haven't put your name down it's £10 for the coach travel to the game and you can add your name on here the BWA on Tour facebook site or contact Mick Sloan for those who can't make the trip the reserves are at home on Saturday

Tuesday night K-O 745pm we are at home to Spalding (Steve Andrews maybe we can do the Bingo ball then I'll speak to you on Friday)

Saturday 16th February we are at home to Long Buckby K-O 3pm Clubhouse doors open at 12pm and The Supporters Club Meeting will be at 2pm in the Clubhouse everyone welcome to attend and contribute opinions

During this period I am just waiting for one final phone call from Nottinghan dogs in the motning but we are looking at a Trip to The Dogs on Friday 1st March and a poster will be on the NEW supporters noticeboard from hopefully Friday if not definitely Tuesday can people let me kno if they are interested and also if they can generate additional friends, family or work colleagues to join us on the night.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Up and Coming games and Events Empty Bingo Ball Draw.

Post  Steve Andrews Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Probably best to do this on the Saturday fixture.Things are a bit rushed at the night games.
We'll go with Sat 16th if thats OK with you.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Up and Coming games and Events Empty BINGO BALL 16th February

Post  Steve Andrews Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Don't forget it's the next Bingo Ball draw on Saturday.10 pounds to be given to me or Sheila,50 percent to
the winner and 50 percent to supporters club funds to assist the club.Look forward to seeing you all there (hopefully,weather permitting).Prize in region of 100 to 110 pounds.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Up and Coming games and Events Empty Re: Up and Coming games and Events

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down