Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full match details

4 posters

Go down

Full match details Empty Full match details

Post  Gibbo Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 am

On reflection Deeping deserved the 3 points and the most we could have come away with was a draw but to lose in the manner we have is frustrating again the officials were awful but playing a high defensive line we were going to get caught out sooner or later and Deeping aren't 5th in the table for no reason.

2mins Long ball from Mccormack, Chaplin out strengths the defender to slot home

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Deeping Rangers 0

4mins Chaplin onto debutant Flint Doughty out to stop.
5mins Mccormack free kick Flint flicks on Chaplin header wide
6mins Gray fails to clear Rangers attack and Beck slots passed West on the right hand bottom corner

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Deeping Rangers 1

9mins Flint into Doughty
10mins Deeping header wide
16mins James into West
18mins Oliver wide
20mins James free kick into West
22mins Davies blocks West saves from Ashton
23mins Oliver wode
26mins Attenborough clears danger
28mins Ashton high over the top
30mins Beck wide
34mins Wood free kick deflected over the top
39mins Oliver wide
40mins West out to clear from Heron
44mins Deeping fire wide
H-T Shepshed Dynamo 1 Deeping Rangers 1

47mins Davies into Doughty
52mins Deeping header wide
53mins Wood shot saved
54mins Davies cross cleared over the top by Ashton resulting corner Macca effort over the bar
58mins West tips Ashton effort over and resulting corner Beck over the bar
61mins Mulonga wide
66mins Mccormack and Holt both go down after Shepshed attack in what seems as if the game has stopped as the ref looks over them, play continues Beck hits the post and Heron (from comments from others at the game) scores from an offside position (personal comment I was still looking at Macca and their player as was the ref)
Shepshed Dynamo 1 Deeping Rangers 2

70mins James blazes wide
76mins Chaplin on the edge of the box fires into the right hand corner
Shepshed Dynamo 2 Deeping Rangers 2

77mins Deeping clear Shepshed corner
78mins West save
85mins West saves from Ashton
88mins Deeping goal disalloed for offside and Chaplin shot into Doughty
89mins Shepshed caught short at the back ball played forward to Beck to make it 3-2 and the phrase ball played forward sums it up for an incompetent assistant referee on the Clubhouse side.
Shepshed Dynamo 2 Deeping Rangers 3

F-T Shepshed Dynamo 2 Deeping Rangers 3 att 107

Frustration is the main word as mentioned early Deeping deserved on application the 3 points but to be once again to be undone by officials is hard to take but we have to look at ourselves at times the centre of midfield was non existent and when the defensive line is also pushing up it exposes the whole game.

We now have to go to Irchester next Saturday looking to stop the run of inconsistent results prior to The Westerby Cup Semi Final the following Tuesday.

Team West, Cole, Smith, Gray, Attenborough, Mccormack, Davies, Martin(Mulonga 60mins), Chaplin, Flint, Wood.

Last edited by Gibbo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated info)
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Full match details Empty Re: Full match details

Post  Phleeper Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Frustration. Good word. It explains my Facebook status from Saturday. Apologies to all I offended.
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Full match details Empty SDFC 2 DR 3

Post  Steve Andrews Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:41 am

Decent report Gibbo.
Not sure however that I agree with them deserving to win.
For about 15 mins after Chappo equalised there only looked 1 team likely to win.Macca missed when it was easier to score and at least 1 was cleared off the line.I thought honours even would have been fair.
Linesman on clubhouse side was out of his depth.There was an offside involved in the second goal and the ball actually was passed forward for the 3rd goal(I was on that side dead in line).
In saying that I thought Saturday was the best we have played in ages and enjoyed the game.
Thought the young no 10 from Mansfield showed some potential as well.
Hopefully we can pay Irchester back for the last visit on Saturday.Lets try and get as many as we can on the coach.
Bingo Ball was won by Sam Wood and the prize was 115.00gbp.Thanks to all that took part.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:02 pm

I know where you are coming from Steve probably we showed improvement but we can't seem to turn the short periods of domination of possession into points and then let us don as where I thought Deeping continued to threaten throughout the game. Cheers Phleeper I'll add you back onto the BWA on tour site or do I put it to the vote :lol:
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean & Max Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Gibbo wrote:Cheers Phleeper I'll add you back onto the BWA on tour site or do I put it to the vote :lol:

I say not until he has attended a Game again and bought us a Drink!!! :lol:❌):shock::idea:;);)

Sean & Max
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down