Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT - A message from the Chairman re: Away Coach Travel

Go down

IMPORTANT - A message from the Chairman re: Away Coach Travel Empty IMPORTANT - A message from the Chairman re: Away Coach Travel

Post  Nick Blackburn Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 am

COACH TRAVEL

I write this brief letter to all of you that travel on the coaches to away games. As you’ll probably agree it’s the easiest and most efficient way of getting the players and supporters to away games on a Saturday.

There has however, been a number of instances recently that have marred this type of travel.

As you are aware, 3 people have recently been excluded from travelling on the coaches to away games due to their behaviour. Not just on the coach but at an away ground too.

I’d like your suggestions as to how we can resolve any minor issues before jumping to any major conclusions.

This club has a GREAT reputation around the leagues and I’d like it to stay that way if not get better.

Can you please reply to me by email micks@shepsheddynamo.co.uk before I book the coach for Kempston on the 20th?

I’d like your reply by Monday 15th if possible as I’ll have to book the coach on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Mick
Nick Blackburn
Nick Blackburn
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down