Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lough Charity Cup Final Video

Go down

Lough Charity Cup Final Video Empty Lough Charity Cup Final Video

Post  Shopman Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 pm

I am sorry but it will be a little while before i can do the video for Lough Charity Cup Final.
My computer decided to blow up on me on Sunday so i am having a new computer built for me from scratch obviously it is being done through Chairman Mick's Company but i only sorted the parts and everything out yesterday.
I managed to do the St Ives and Supporters game on my laptop but it took me nearly 5 hours due to the laptop being far slower than my main computer.
I did try to do the Cup Final on the laptop but after 4 attempts and 2 hours later i had to give up as i was getting no where i would get so far into the movie then it would freeze on me and when i clicked the mouse nothing would happen so i had to switch it off and try again. Lough Charity Cup Final Video 2811524024
So if you could just bare with me until i get the new one and as soon as i do and i get up and running i will do the video as usual. Lough Charity Cup Final Video 1297513672

Shopman
Shopman
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down