Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midland Football Alliance

5 posters

Go down

Midland Football Alliance Empty Midland Football Alliance

Post  Big Steve Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Both Shepshed Dynamo and Quorn Fc have been moved over to play next season in the Midland Alliance next season. Midland Football Alliance 1554451067
What are your views on this development? Midland Football Alliance 4024777588
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Midland Football Alliance Empty Re: Midland Football Alliance

Post  Sean & Max Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Midland Football Alliance 647275682Midland Football Alliance 1297513672Midland Football Alliance 1554451067 Seems a strange decision after sticking us in their last year. Oh well no nice trips to Wellingborough now.

Will definately make it harder work for us next year

Sean & Max
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazman16 Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 am

Personally I think it's good. We would of been one of 10 teams going for the title in the ucl prem. with Afc rushden and diamonds Spalding deeping to mention but a few.

Shepshed dynamo FC midland football alliance champions 2013/14.

Plus we don't have to go to that shit hole of a ground in Corby.
Gazman16
Gazman16
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Phleeper Fri May 24, 2013 4:30 am

Oh good, I might actually be able to get to a few games now. Midland Football Alliance 3665452458 Midland Football Alliance 268385365
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Fri May 24, 2013 5:17 am

Have to agree with Both Sean and Gaz, A- the standard of football I feel will be tougher and b- the standard of facilities on a majority of the UCL grounds will be a mrked improvement.

I've had a quick look at the MFA table from last year with ourselves and Q***n moving across it would probably mean two moving from the MFA Stratford would be promoted and if it's only two down then Studley and Ellesmere would be relegated. One of the teams who could be moved sideways or demoted is Bridgnorth Town who went into administration this week.

A few more Leicestershire derbies as well - Loughborough Uni (May have to find a watering hole prior to the game) Midland Football Alliance 4099743840 , Kirby Muxloe a regular friendly fixture in the past and where the Supporters group as formed in The Castle in the village centre and if there were only two relegated then Heather St John's a nice little ground with food and a good bar.

Sides we have played in the past are Rocester again tidy little ground a good few pubs in the town to stop off on the way, all the others I can remember playing in league action but not the facilities Stourport(Dr Martens), Boldmere St Michaels (MFA and Midland Combination), Alvechurch many years ago in the Beazer Homes under SCFC, Coleshill and Highgate in the Midland Combination.

New grounds to visit Heath Hayes, Causeway Utd, Dunkirk although I think a few of you have visited them in the past, Continental Star, Westfields they could be interesting they have been close to going up in the last few seasons, Gornal Athletic, Tipton Town, Tividale and Coventry Sphinx I know there ground is a Football Foundation set up but is very impressive which also hosts alot of junior football as well.

So further info when the league is announced in a way it's abit frustrating as we had just found our feet in The UCL and would possibly been amongst the front runners next season although I'd expect the likes of Wisbech, Spalding and Rushden to spend big to gain promotion.

This league could be similar obviously not knowing much about many of the sides we go in starting a fresh yet again but looking at the teams above before players are registered then I'd see Loughborough Uni, Westfields and Gornal Athletic who finished behind the champions Stratford last year being strong, from past experience sides like Highgate, Coleshill had very low attendances and out of the other teams can see Rocester,Kirby Muxloe and Alvechurch having a balanced squad we shall see.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down