Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporters Club AGM & Monthly Bingo Ball

Go down

Supporters Club AGM & Monthly Bingo Ball Empty Supporters Club AGM & Monthly Bingo Ball

Post  Gibbo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am

As we open the Midland Football Alliance Campaign 2013/14 as Supporters Club Chairman I propose the Annual General Meeting Saturday 3rd August at The Dovecote Stadium latest to start 2pm

Agenda

AGM minutes from season 2012/13 and review of prior season
Chairmans report
Vice Chairmans Report
Treasurer's Report
Secretary's Report
Election of Supporters club committee members for 2013/2014
AOB
Closure of AGM

First Bingo Ball Draw and projected meetings and ideas for the MFA Campaign as a majority of us will be travelling and meeting in The Clubhouse prior to going to Gresley there is a lot to think about. Personally I have few ideas as AOB and I am sure the rest of you have to so those who are going to Gresley and meeting in the Clubhouse Saturday we can put the AOB in force and discuss at the end of the AGM.

I have posted this as we all work together and over the next fortnight before the start of the season we can again support the Directors,Committee in raising funds as we strive to move onwards and upwards

Last edited by Gibbo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change in objectives)
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down