Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow

3 posters

Go down

BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow Empty BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow

Post  Gibbo Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:07 am

I'd usually start a match preview with the teams involved but theres a more important game kicking off at 1130am between one of the most famous Supproters in the Land BWA and the IFCSG.BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 1035970531 

No seriously tomorrow will be the first teams final home friendly of the season against Ilkeston F.C of the Evo Stik Premier Division who are 2 leagues above us.

We enter the friendly against a club we have become great friends over the past few seasons unbeaten and already beaten a team from Ilsons division Rushall Olympic although I expect a far more tougher test tomorrow afternoon who have already beaten Burton Albion 1-0, Lost to Nottingham Forest 2-0, lost 4-0 to Rotherham Utd and drew with Leicester City 0-0 and shown their strength in depth with a mixed side sent to Gresley Tuesday night and scored one more goal than oursleves.

The allegiance between the two clubs shows the true spirit in Non league Football and although both sets of supporters will want to do the double over each other tomorrow afternoon at the end of the two games I know both sets of supporters and hopefully everyone involved in both clubs will continue the friendship between ourselves.

Who would have thought on Saturday 31st March with Shepshed staring relegation in the face and Ilkeston close to a Play off Position the afternoon we both spent together will remain in a piece of history as the BWA joined the IFCSG in the Infamous Clock Tower and an association of friends began. With a few of us also embarking the trip to The Manor Ground for their successful Play Off Campaign and hearing Shepshed songs being echoed around the ground.

So looking forward to the full day for those from the BWA involved in the 1st game see you at 1030am and also to the rest of the supporters for the rest of a fun filled day at The Dovecote stadium.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow Empty Re: BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow

Post  kevilsonlad Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 am

i know we bang on about the friendship the two clubs have got , but why shouldn't we . like you say from that day the bwa came the nmg when the Ilkeston were on the verge of the play offs , it started a great friendship . i still say a massive thanks to you all in our play offs , play off final and the dsc final ( earlier this year ) in which you gave your time up and your vocal chords . the friendship cup fans day is only a small thank you for you as fans of shepshed fc . i know i can talk on behalf of the Ilkeston fans for all your efforts .
the friendship cup day was a great day had by all . from the build up and the famous walk out onto the pitch . the bwa national anthem and the players handshake . the goals and the celebrations . then the beer started to flow between friends and the famous big steves bbq . WAT A DAY CHEEERS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 268385365 
kevilsonlad
kevilsonlad
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Throughly enjoyed the day mate and hopefully we can get the same sort of thing arranged for next season where we can attempt to get the trophy back BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 705464124 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 2341867649 BWA V IFCSG Tomorrow 1533707775 
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down