Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo vs Walsall Wood

3 posters

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo vs Walsall Wood Empty Shepshed Dynamo vs Walsall Wood

Post  Gibbo Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:09 am

Walsall Wood are our first visitors to The Dovecote Stadiom of the Bakers Midland Football Alliance 2013/2014 Season K-O 3pm.

This will be Walsall's first visit to Butthole lane last season they were promoted as Midland combination Champions and were clear champions with a 15 point margin between them and 2nd place Littleton looking on their website managed by Mark Swann they have retaine near enough all of their squad from last season inc their main goalscorers Bilgimer (21), Aiton (16) and Taylor (16) thier squad is based on West Midlands players who like ourselves have developed within the side or played at the same level and there is also a strong link of ex players from Chsetown involved side involved as well last season tey only lost 6 games in their championship winning season scoring 74 and conceding 34 their pre season campaign results are Plesall Villa Won 2-1 Away, Wolverhampton Sporting Lost 3-0 Away, Sutton Coldfield Town Lost 3-0 Away, Coventry Copeswood Wood 3-0 Away and Lye Town 0-0 Home.

So after an exciting pre season it's time to turn the warm up form into league action and looking at Walsall Woods stats it could be an entertaing encounter this afternoon.

Looking forward to the MFA camapagn and to all the BWA lets be on top form this afternoon and raise the roof of the A Block I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon at The Dovecote Stadium remember the Supporters Club AGM is in The Dynamo Bar at 2pm and the First Bingo Ball draw of the season is tomorrow.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo vs Walsall Wood Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo vs Walsall Wood

Post  Phleeper Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I love the randomness of the related topics. Because you've mentioned wood, they're all about carpentry.
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Post  On the side lines Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 pm

May I wish all at Shepshed the best of luck this afternoon and for the forthcoming season.I personally would like to thank all the supporters and staff for the hospitality shown to me last season and sincerely hope that you get the promotion that you all deserve,your support for your club I think is second to none.
All the best
Bill Pritchard

On the side lines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down