Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4

2 posters

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4 Empty Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4

Post  Gibbo Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:52 am

It's hard to put todays game into words and without being disrespectful to Coleshill we have made a mediocre side look more than average. A lack of communication from Management downwards today cost us dearly and for the first time I am speaking from my own opinions.

After the show of commitment against Dunkirk today was a total reverse the centre of midfield lacked cohesion and defensive attitude and were caught out consitently but also the centre halfs continuously allowed Coleshill to gain the front foot.

It's the quietest bench I have known for a long while and if we put a performance like this afternoon on Monday night it will be a lot more than 4.

A full tale of the tape will follow later a lot of the squad should leave the Dovecote today with no pride and certain players were allowed to stay on the pitch and hide from their embarassing performances.

A true player would donate their wages to charity and in my own opinion Ryan Thacker can hold his head high this afternoon.

What was meant to be a 3 year plan is now looking at least 4 plus plan as with the current squad we will be looking at mid table obscurity at the best.

On a positive note congratulations to the Reserves who progressed in the County Cup Away at Birstall today.

Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4

Post  Gazman16 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 am

I think first half we were the better side and unlucky to be a goal down. We were moving the ball round nicely and looking quite comfortable then a silly mistake let them in for the first goal this is something that is becoming a bad habit for our boys as that is what killed us at stourport and against Kirby. Players are expected to make mistakes at this level I know that but not this many. In saying all that if the chance that came back off the post at 0-1 would have gone in then it could have been so different. What I cant accept is the way we just rolled over and died after the second goal went in. We seem to be in self destruct mode at the moment and really need to snap out of it. The most frustrating thing is we know how well we can play like gornal away Loughborough uni away until the lights went out. Its the same squad so what has happened. I'm glad we play Monday get yesterday out of the system. We the fans need to get back to being loud as well we haven't had much to cheer the last few weeks but lets just go back to having fun and singing our songs we are a club from the chairman to the directors to the management team to the players and to us we are one we win together and lose together. I'm sure the players, chalky, jim and holsey are hurting just as much as we are at the moment but I have confidence that they can turn things around starting tomorrow.
Gazman16
Gazman16
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 1 Coleshill Town 4

Post  Gibbo Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 am

Heres the delayed full tale of the tape;

2mins Coleshill Edwards over the top, Davies wide
8mins Davies mistake Gumery capitilises
Shepshed Dynamo 0 Coleshill Town 1
11mins Rathbone over the top