Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1

3 posters

Go down

Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 Empty Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Post  Gibbo Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:03 am

It won't be a full tale of the tape in the morning as after the third goal went in I was embarrassed for the first time to watch the rest of the game.

Visiting bottom of the league and watching players earning money for not even lacing their own boots is more than embarrassing it's a damn right disgrace the players who deserve recognition will be mentioned in the morning when I have calmed down but for the rest of them leave your expenses at the gate Tuesday night for those who travelled to gain free entry against Alvechurch and leave the rest behind the bar as you didn't deserve a penny.

We expect Shepshed players to play for the pride of being part of the most loyal supporters in the league a majority of the clubs in the MFA would love supporters travelling and the home support we provide every week and also earn the money you collect every week.

As soon as we get the new manager in place the better as the moment we are now getting involved within the relegation dog fight.

I have seen the best and worst throughout the years at Shepshed and the money being spent on players they should be performing 200% better than they are now. Tuesday night take pride in the shirt like the supporters do.

Disgruntled match report in the morning:Angry3: 
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 Empty Re: Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Post  Big Steve Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 am

Not posted for a while but I totally agree with Kev.
We have around 35 - 40 travelling supporters to every away game and for what. On average if we travel by Bus we spend £10 on travelling, £5 to get in and with beer and food money and we don't see much change out of £40 per game.

Its about time we started to see extra effort like Continental Star put in yesterday ( And don't get paid a penny by the way). They wanted to win and every man showed passion and heart.

How about our players get paid a standard £10 each with a win bonus paid to top up the money. At least that way there would be some desire out there as well:Angry3: Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 2811524024 Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 2811524024 Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 2811524024 
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 Empty Yesterday

Post  Steve Andrews Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 am

Much as I agree with the comments about the performance from a lot of the team(it was embarassing) I think it should be remembered the effort put in by the current (and recently departed) management team to try and put things right.They must be as gutted and let down by the team as we are.It has also cost them a lot of money as I believe they operate on an unpaid basis.
Hopefully we will see a reaction on Tuesday and Saturday,these two games are really important now.
I hope so as Saturday was hard to bear.
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1 Empty Re: Continental Star 4 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down