Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2

2 posters

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 Empty Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2

Post  Gibbo Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Another team built performance from Shepshed was agonisingly denied by an injury time equaliser. Swifts opened the scoring from the restart of the 2nd half but a well executed free kick from Callum Thompson levelled the score, McCormick from a long throw put Shepshed back in front but with time running out Stourport struck to equalise.

No rant from me this week two games on the trot Dynamo worked as a team but slightly sat back towards the end.

The forum will be fully updated in the week. If I offended anyone last Saturday after the Continental Star defeat accept my apologies. After this post I will probably not post unless Sunday afternoon.

Due to Family reasons there will be no posts a majority know my cousin Alan who does the photo's and Match Highlights and as a mark of respect to his Dad (My Uncle) passed away recently at the age of 80. I hope the rest of the SDFCFamily respect my wishes we lay Alan's Dad to rest on Monday and I hope all will  console Alan, his partner Kathy, Son Sean and Daughter Sarah, Alan's sister Linda and Husband Darren and son Stephen.

I Write this out of respect to my Cousin Alan who has to come to terms to the death of his own Dad and being part of the same family and working so close in a football club we believe in the dream of being part of Shepshed Dynamo Football Club and on the same day ironically  I also pay tribute to Maurice Gibson's brother My Dad who died two years to the exact day.

RIP Maurice Gibson and Living Memory Brian Gibson Both Shepshed throughout the years Supporters we'll celebrate both your lives Monday

Last edited by Gibbo on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed word)
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 Empty So Kind

Post  Shopman Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 am

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 268385365 Thank You Kev for your kind words they mean allot not just to me but to Linda to.I think we did them both proud on Monday as did the club with a superb Wake.
Rest in peace Dad and never forgotten Brian 2 Shepshed supporters through and through.
Shopman
Shopman
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2

Post  Gibbo Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm

So here's the minute by minute look at what was sometimes a scrappy affair but under the conditions it was agonising to let in a last minute equaliser.

4mins Smedley ball into the box Jones header fumbled but cleared
5mins Stour's 10 intercepted
6mins Jones to Davies wide
10mins Davies free kick cleared by 3
20mins Davies bobbled shot into keeper
26mins Thacker out to avert 9
34mins McCormick shot blocked
38mins Swift 8 shot bobbles wide
39mins Stourport number 11 shot saved by Thacker
40mins Mulonga onto Cook header wide
42mins Chaplin shot deflected wide
H-T Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stourport Swifts 0

46mins Although didn't see it  Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 2007133172 Stourports number 10's shot beats Thacker
Shepshed Dynamo 0 Stourport 1
51mins Thompson free kick beats Swifts keeper
Shepshed Dynamo 1 Stourport 1
61mins Long throw in Mcocormick shot beats Swifts keeper
Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport 1
68mins Thompson over the top
87mins Stour's 8 wide
I-T Jamie Hyde beats Ryan Thacker into the right hand of the net
Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2
I-T Smedley over the top
F-T Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2 Empty Re: Shepshed Dynamo 2 Stourport Swifts 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down