Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepshed Dynamo V Loughborough University Preview

Go down

Shepshed Dynamo V Loughborough University Preview Empty Shepshed Dynamo V Loughborough University Preview

Post  Gibbo Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:12 am

Tomorrow afternoon sees the visit of Loughborough University in the Midland Football Alliance to The Dovecote Stadium K-O 3pm.

The Uni are currently two places above us in 12th place playing 21 won 8 drew 5 lost 8 on 29 points scoring 47 conceding 44

There recent results are;

Highgate home lost 2-0
Coventry Sphinx Away Lost 4-2
Rocester Away Won 2-1
Continental Star Away won 4-2
Lost 2-4 at home

A tough encounter ahead but I hope we can use the confidence we showed in the 2nd half Boxing Day and take the game to a side which probably wouldn't be used to be playing on a pitch which allows weather conditions into account instead of their usual carpet.

At least we know we won't turn the lights off after Steve Chaplin put us in front and it's about time he put his shooting boots back on the right feet lol! the equaliser on the night came from a player who we now have in our squad Alan Webb.

Lets make it a great atmosphere for the final game at The Dovecote Stadium 2013 what a quandary a win tomorrow prior to my Birthday or beat you know who two days later (being greedy I'll take 6 points) no hint intended like.

See you all up The Butthole tomorrow.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down