Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final League Game Preview

2 posters

Go down

Final League Game Preview Empty Final League Game Preview

Post  Gibbo Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 am

Tomorrow afternoon we make our final journey of the season to Leek Town with permutations for both clubs more than interesting.

Before I go into match info I would make sure everyone keeps an eye on here the main website/twitter/facebook. I am glad we never signed up to a Pitchero forum as the level to actually try and access info is horrendous you can view forum titles but not the subject 2 hours ago there was a post placed on Leek's forum Prospects of play tomorrow our good friend Phleeper as just replied to a tweet I sent saying wet in Leek won't be much cricket played. So I'll keep an eye open in the morning (I have also tweeted Leek fingers crossed they get back to me)

Onto the final game of the season then Leek need to win and hope Belper or Sheffield stumble in their final game of the season to regain a play off place after their defeat to Belper Tuesday night. Belper hold 3rd play off place on 73 and Sheffield on 72.

Leek on the edge of the play offs like Belper have turned their season around certainly after the last home game prior to Xmas at The Dovecote Stadium when we battled out a 1-1 draw.

They have now played 41 won 21 drew 8 Lost 12 Scored 72 Conceded 60 Pts 71 in their last 5 games the results were;

Loughborough Dynamo won 3-1 at home
Goole 1-1 away
New Mills 4-0 won at home
Romulus 2-2 away
Belper lost 2-1 away

For ourselves all eyes will also be on Sutton Coldfield but come what may looking forward for the final bus trip of the season and we have all faced a long hard season with good times and bad on the way but always the BWA hev held their heads high and followed the Dynamo through and through so lets finish with a Carnival atmosphere and be loud and proud for the whole day.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Final League Game Preview Empty Re: Final League Game Preview

Post  Gibbo Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I have received an e-mail from Leek today confirming pitch looks OK.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"Gibbo"]I have received an e-mail from Leek today confirming pitch looks OK.
The pitch looked anything but ok to me :D Robson seemed to bring a lot of it home with him after a late challenge from mr Andrews :lol:
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down