Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sincere apologies...

4 posters

Go down

Sincere apologies... Empty Sincere apologies...

Post  Chalky Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 am

I would like to just put on record my upmost apologies for our final league position this year, I take full responsibility for this...it is my team with my players under my stewardship and I have failed in my objective to keep this once great club at step four? Of the pyramid!
This is not a post for sympathy or designed as a love is this in from my point of view I have learnt alot about myself and I realise I have made many a mistake over the season which I hope to learn from...I truely love the club and all involved in whatever capacity...thankyou and sorry
Chalky
Chalky
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Sincere apologies... Empty Re: Sincere apologies...

Post  Chalky Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 am

Just to add on I've been the proudest manager in this league to manage your football club...
Chalky
Chalky
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm

And long may it continue.... :cheers:
We all understand the position in which we have been in. You cannot compete under these circumstances. Maybe under new leadership (commitee / Directors) next season we can start re building this great club with you and Jim at the helm.
Chin up Chalky a tradesman is only as good as his tools of which you have had your fair share this year. On the positive though we have seen some good players during the season I think as supporters we could name all of the same ones.
All is not lost .... Unless we beat you obviously in the supporters against players match that is lol! lol!
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalky Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm playing for you lads!!!!
Chalky
Chalky
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  beerbellychap Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Well said Big Steve cant wait till next season had a great time since i started coming was gutted yesterday :( :( when the season came to an end hate close season gonna av to find something to do on saturdays now lol! lol! see ya all on 12th may better get myself some boots n shinpads
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 am

Chalky play the strongest you have possible at The NSG let's beat Arsehole Town on Thursday night were bringing a mini bus from The Bush. I was absolutely gutted but when that C**t chucks money for 1 game how do you compete but the BWA travelled to Leek and through and through we travel 112 at Sutton Coldfield Quorn scum ain't go no fans.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum