Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from the Chairman

Go down

Message from the Chairman Empty Message from the Chairman

Post  Gibbo Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:27 am

I am sure a majority of you have already read this on the official website.  But here's an email which was sent from the Chairman this afternoon.

Dear all it is with deep regret that I write this to inform you that I'll be stepping down as Chairman of the club. I won't leave immediately but will do at the end of the season. I'm hoping by then we'll have found a replacement who can continue to move the club forwards both on and off the pitch.

I've not taken this decision lightly as I love the club but my business commitments have to come first and they have not.

I know that whoever takes over the position will get your complete backing. This is the best supported non league club at this level I know and long may that continue.

I'll still be around and will stay on as a director to help the club as much as I can moving forwards

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards Mick

On behalf of the supporters I would like to thank Mick for the endless hours he has put into thriving to move the club forwards and being Chairman,  not to mention the sponsorship he has brought to the club during his time in charge this doesn't also reflect the personal expenditure undertaken without any second thought.

During Micks short time in charge the club has progressed both on and off the field and whoever takes over the role of Chairman certainly has a big pair of shoes to fill.

I feel though with an experienced Board of directors and committee a springboard is already in place to progress the club in the professional manner it's accustomed to.

Kev Gibson
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down