Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Fndraising

3 posters

Go down

Club Fndraising Empty Club Fndraising

Post  Gibbo Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 am

Matt started the first topic with relegation and promotion so I thought I'd start the next by outlining all the current fundraising done by both the club, committee and supporters club and throw it open for future ideas;

Club Corporate Sponsorship;

Match ball and matchday sponsorship starts from £100
Programme adverts Contact a Club Director for confirmation of cost
Advertising Board sponsorship Contact a Club Director for confirmation of cost
Main sponsor Primo IT
Club Events up and coming

Race night Saturday 24th March (Promotional flyer attached)

New Club Inititiative

Club Cashback (Details attached)

Weekly and Monthly Fundraisers

Bingo Ball draw £10 per month 50% to the winner 50% to Supporters Club to be involved see Steve Andrews prior to next draw Saturday 24th March last months prize £90

Weekly Tote 50p for 2 numbers and winnings generated from the 1st 2 numbers drawn on the National Lottery last weeks nubers were 31-20 and this weeks prize fund is £150 to be involved contact Mick Widdowson (I will get a copy of the tote card so that anyone interested can also get their family, friends and work colleagues to boost the fund)

50/50 card Available on home matchdays £1 a go and available via a Supporters club committee member and drawn when full £20 to the winner £20 to the supporters Club

Matchday Raffle 50p per strip tickets sold around the ground and drawn at half time

Goalden Goal £1 a go available prior to the game at the programme stall

Other fundraisers which are done on either an annual or regular basis are;

Shepshed Dynamo Fun Day which is being planned for sometime in August prior to the new season further details to follow

Quiz nights are held on a regular basis in the Clubhouse free to enter

The supporters for the last 2 years have done Charity walks to Quorn and will be looking at any ideas whatever league or opposition we may come up against for next season for both Charity wise and sponsored event.

The clubhouse itself is available for hire for various functions please contact a Director if you wish to host an event in the clubhouse.

That's an outline of the money being raised at the moment those who were present at the last Supporters club meeting discussed further fundraising options what I'd like to see from this thread on this forum is as many suggestions as possible which can be brought to the attention of the Supporters Club and the club so between us we can generate more income especially with the use of the clubhouse facilities over to you get thinking :idea:

Club Fndraising Race night

Last edited by Gibbo on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding attachments)
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Club Fndraising Empty Re: Club Fndraising

Post  Gibbo Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

I'll try and add the poster attachments again tomorrow :lol:
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Phleeper Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I still owe for this season's shirt, so can somebody please tell me how much it is, so I can bring the money to Market Drayton next week.
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 am

£30 phleeper.
Kev I have found some more football cards for the remainder of this season :king:
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Being as I am not technically minded enough to work out how to add the attachments here'a a low down of the two events which I have promotional information on.

First Race Night in The Clubhouse Saturday 24th March 745pm START
-8 Horse races shown on a big screen
-£3 Admission by advance ticket see Elaine Hunt
-50% of stakes returned as winnings
-Become a horse owner for the night @only £5 per horse. Winning owner in the first 7 races wins a bottle of bubbly.

Race 8 is the auction race. you bid to own a horse the winning owner collects half the bid money.

A maximum of 100 tickets are available on a first come first served basis please see Elaine Hunt to buy your tickets become a race owner or sponsor a race.

Shepshed Dynamo Cashback Initiative

Help SDFC raise a £100 this season

Raise money this season by doing your shopping through our club cashback!

Shop at over 300 retailers@

Such as GAP, Cabterbury, Amazon.Com, Currys GROUPON, BMI Baby.com, Thomas Cook, Expedia, Optimax, kgb deals, graze.com Viking, euro office, More than, Gocompare.com

To highlight how the club would benefit from this scheme it is worked out fans, players already spend on average;
An average person would spend;

£265 on Electronics which would raise £7.15
£17 on office supplies which would £0.46
£25 on groceries which would raise £6.08
£460 on Insurance which would raise £12.42
£25 on travel which would raise £14.18
£175 on clothes which would raise £4.73
£142 on entertainment which would raise £3.83
£221 on other items which would raise £5.97

per supporter £55 - 200 supporters could raise £10962

To show interest visit SHEPSHEDDYNAMO.CO.UK/club/megastore

Gibbo