Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 12th May Presentation Day at The Dovecote

2 posters

Go down

Saturday 12th May Presentation Day at The Dovecote Empty Saturday 12th May Presentation Day at The Dovecote

Post  Gibbo Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 am

Saturday 12th May sees the climax of SDFC's season as First of all The BWA take on a Shepshed Dynamo XI as we aim to inflict a further defeat on Chalkie and his squad of players :) Kick off is at 4pm all welcome to attend the lucrative supporters side is yet to be confirmed as we do not want to give any secret weapons away before kick off be :affraid: but for those who want to participate on the day can you please post on here or I am setting it up as an event on the BWAontour facebook site as I need to know ASAP who is in attendance as the directors and the club need to know how many to cater for the post match buffet which will be prior to the Clubs presentation awards evening apparently Peter Jones might present the trophies :lol:
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Saturday 12th May Presentation Day at The Dovecote Empty Re: Saturday 12th May Presentation Day at The Dovecote

Post  Big Steve Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Wouldn't the fist team of done well if we only beat them by 2 goals lol!
I am nailed on as shepshed's number 1
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down