Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWA 5 Shepshed Dynamo 4

3 posters

Go down

BWA 5 Shepshed Dynamo 4 Empty BWA 5 Shepshed Dynamo 4

Post  Gibbo Sun May 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Where do I start Shepshed Dynamo's season ended in despair as the supporters donned the red kit and took their players on in the inaugural players v Fans game.

For the first 10-15mins the players dominated the game with their passing ability and James Martin opened the scoring the fans equalised with a bizarre own goal from Leighton Simmonds. But the Dynamo scored before the break to lead 2-1

With a rousing speech by manager Chris Chaplin :) and the injured Chairman and Costello retiring to the bar :D the supporters side took control of the game With Goalkeeper Steve Wyles equalising from the penalty spot :o and then Leighton Simmonds adding to his account with the stamina of the SDFC side beginnin to show Chris Chaplin sprung up in the box to slot home passed his brother to put the supporters into an assailable lead :roll:

The Dynamo reduced the scoreline to 4-3 but straight from the kick off Tom Maddison lobbed Steve Chaplin from the centre spot to make it 5-3 with the game drawing to an end James Martin grabbed his hat trick but with time running out the supporters held for an epic victory met with wild celebrations.

So with season drawn to a close now I'm just waiting for the call from Chalkie for how many of the supporters team he wants to sign next season and remember lads whatever wages you are offered as your agent I'll take my commission out of it.

This lead onto the presentation evening and apologies to one and all after a long night out I can remember a majority of who won awards but not what for Neil Halliday for the resereves Simon Hores and Steve Chaplin hat trick for the first team and James Martin young player of the year.

I would like to say thanks to everyone involved in the game, behind the scenes organising the presentation and to the players and supporters for a great night out around Shepshed. Here's to hopefully a bright future and bring on 2012/2013.

Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

BWA 5 Shepshed Dynamo 4 Empty Re: BWA 5 Shepshed Dynamo 4

Post  beerbellychap Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 am

What a day :D :D just 1 mistake in the report spotted sorry kev but jake was in goal when Maddison scored from half way line
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Holesey Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Are there any pictures knocking about yet..?
Holesey
Holesey

Back to top Go down

Post  beerbellychap Mon May 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Yhh mate add Steve Wyles on facebook he got loads
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down