Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0

5 posters

Go down

Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0 Empty Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0

Post  Gibbo Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

Congratulations to Loughborough Dynamo on winning the Local Charity Cup Last Night.

As a true Shepshed Fan Loughborough controlled the game and reduced us to half chances Richards after LDFC had cut us open numerous times and opened the scoring on 24minutes and after many chances Langham finished the game on 77minutes.

But to watch a local Cup final on a local ground to me this competition is dead att 127 with the following crowd trying to provide an atmosphere and why were there Stewards on the ground when in The Evo Stik League game between the two clubs there was few Stewards in attendance.

I personally will not back the competition next season after Peter Jones comments during the presentation a lot of LDFC on their forum have commented on match reports and comments I have made after games but for a Tournament committee member as a Shepshed Supporter I don't appreciate what was our last highlight of a disappointing to be ridiculed by The Chairmen of The Loughborough Charity Cup Committee as keeping the score down to 2-0.

It was unprofessional especially if you look at the contribution we have made as a club over the last few years.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0 Empty Re: Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0

Post  Phleeper Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I believe in Karma, and things like that have a habit of biting you on the arse. What goes around comes around. :twisted:
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0 Empty Re: Loughborough Dynamo 2 Shepshed Dynamo 0

Post  SamanthaG Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it.

After working from 06:15am until midnight on wednesday, I couldn't actually move last night. I did hear you all shouting from my garden though x
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Here here Kev I thought his comments were a joke too
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazman16 Thu May 10, 2012 4:32 am

I know its for charity but i for one will be swerving this competition next season.
Gazman16
Gazman16
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down