Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season

5 posters

Go down

Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season  Empty Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season

Post  Gibbo Thu May 17, 2012 7:16 am

Whilst talking to Chris Chaplin at Saturday's presentation day I thought of any idea of getting footfall through the clubhouse during pre season whilst their is no revenue coming from on-field activities.

Carlton Town have just set up their first darts team in their clubhouse and entered their local league I mentioned the possibility of a friendly with them with one game at The Dovecote and one game at Carlton.

Chappo's team have a minimum of 7 players in the team so we need another 6 to make up a team and reserves along with this it would be great if we could as many connected with Shepshed Dynamo involved with the evening.

If you are interested in either playing or being involved in some way shape of form either add your name here on, the BWA on Tour Facebook or our twitter account. Once we know definite numbers we can go back to Carlton and arrange the dates for both games and also transport for our visit to Carlton.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season  Empty Re: Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season

Post  beerbellychap Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 pm

YEP Mentioned it to our lot but they thinking more like saturday afternoon games
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season  Empty Re: Possible Idea for an Event in the Dynamo Clubhouse whilst out of season

Post  Nick Blackburn Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Count me in Kev.
Nick Blackburn
Nick Blackburn
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Steve Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Shit at darts but I'm up for it
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalky Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Open the clubhouse for the euros games...may need to get better screens/tellys though?
Chalky
Chalky
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 am

Cheers Chappo Saturday's does sound better also people can drink more and not worry about work next day. With a few us playing midweek as well.
Just let me know a few dates and we'll get it sorted.

Chalky we discussed the Euros at the last Supporters meeting and the consensus of opinion most Shepshed folk have a regular pub they'd watch the games in.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  beerbellychap Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

OK kev will get back to ya
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibbo Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 am

Chappo can you update me over the weekend as with friendlies and Charity matches up and coming at weekends at The Dovecote Stadium we'll be running out of Saturday's cheers mate.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  beerbellychap Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 pm

I'll be seeing my team again Saturday so I'll try and push them for dates mate
beerbellychap
beerbellychap
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down