Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University.

4 posters

Go down

Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University. Empty Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University.

Post  Steve Andrews Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm

To be played on Thursday 26th July- 7-30p.m. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This match will be played on the University's PADDOCK PITCH.
Access is by the BURLEIGH COURT ENTRANCE off Ashby Road - NOT The Main Entrance
WILL ALL PLAYERS AND SUPPORTERS PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO "OLYMPIC SECURITY" PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTITY ie Passport WILL BE REQUIRED.

See you there
Steve A
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University. Empty Re: Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University.

Post  Gibbo Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:23 am

Loughborough University 1 Shepshed Dynamo 1

Unfortunately due to Olympic protocol and myself not able to provide a mugshot to be able to attend the new sponsored Mary Protas Town and Olympic site news from last nights game Loughborough took the lead in the first half with a fine shot and Shepshed via various sources put in a fine performance Alex Rowland scored the equaliser. For those I'd be interested in further info as those who I have spoken to have expressed we put in another good showing.

Then onto Saturday as previously mentioned the Supporters Club Meeting will be an informal meeting to close out loose ends from last season and then arrange the AGM for the Heanor and then set out next season.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University. Empty Re: Tomorrow night away at Loughborough University.

Post  Phleeper Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 pm

#FTO
Phleeper
Phleeper
Championship
Championship

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Andrews Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Decent performance.Played some good football and heads didn't go down when they scored.
First time I've watched Shepshed with Armed Police patrolling!!
Steve Andrews
Steve Andrews
League 1
League 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Blackburn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 pm

"It's just like watching Barcelona!" - courtesy of a well respected Professor from Loughborough,my 2nd favourite quote from last night. My favourite - "Just say sorry! Just say sorry! Just apologise then!" - a certain Mr C. White to the Referee who admitted his lack of sight had resulted in him missing a blatant hand ball. Pure quality!
Nick Blackburn
Nick Blackburn
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down