Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

Go down

PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap40%PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap0%PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap20%PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_lcap40%PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM Empty PNS V Shepshed Dynamo MOM

Post  Gibbo Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 am

Although it was a scrappy affair yesterday the below players all have a chance of MOM I'd like to vote for Mulonga because his club made me happy this afternoon but for me it's going to be a close one as Smudge, Atts, Shaun Martin and Woody made an influencial part of the game and not forgetting the endless work of Chappo up front and KD down the wing
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down