Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inks beginning to dry on paper

Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Inks beginning to dry on paper

Post  Gibbo Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 am

The anticipation of the new season grows closer we are now only 8 days away from knowing who are our first opponents are in the National Cup competitions they will be on the F.A main website from 12pm onwards on Friday and then the following Tuesday we open the pre season campaign. On that note Chalky and his management team have began putting players names to paper first up was Club Captain and A player who was influential towards the end of the season and I am sure he won't mind me mentioning his age as he's the same age as myself 36 year old Chris Gray has re-signed for 2013/2014, joining him today is Striker Luke Edwards a player I know from speaking to the management team we have failed to obtain in the past after starting last season with Q***n he moved onto another usual adversary which within 12 months we would like to be playing against Sutton Coldfield Town from The Evo Stik.

What an accolade from his departure from Coles Lane from their Manager Neil Tooth " I spoke to Luke yesterday and he has decided to move on. Naturally I am disappointed as he did well last season when he came in. I know he was frustrated due to the amount of time he played but keeping strikers when they aren't playing is never easy. On reflection Tooth told Edwards " He's always welcome back and I am sure the club he has joined will definitely benefit from having him in their team."

So from the Supporters Club Chairman and I am sure from all at the BWA welcome bacK for another season Chris Gray and welcome to the club to Luke Edwards.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Plus 2 more definites

Post  Gibbo Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

We now welcome back Keiron Davies and Lee Attenborough for the MFA campaign.

Last edited by Gibbo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Also signed

Post  Gibbo Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:54 am

Midfielders Shaun Martin and Liam Tuck and defender Ricky Aiten have returned for 2013/2014 MFA Campaign welcome back from the BWA to all 3 of you.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Further Signing

Post  Gibbo Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 am

Sean Byrne has been the next player from last season to join the MFA Campaign
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty SDFC strengthen with new signing

Post  Gibbo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 am

We have now strengthened the midfield with the signing of Chris Attwood. Chris made 20 appearances in his previous stint at The Dovecote before moving onto Coalville and more laterlly Stratford Ton who were MFA Champions last season. Welcome back to The Theatre of Dreams from the BWA
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Back four strengthened

Post  Gibbo Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 am

We welcome two new additions to the Back Four this weekend both played against us in the UCL last season. First up Jay Smedley a centre half who was with Spalding United last season with vast experience including spells at Leicester City and Notts County his other clubs include Kings Lynn, Belper Town, Eastwood Town, Hucknall and Tamworth, Second up moving back towards his roots is Joe Hopewell a Beaumont Leys man joins us from Stamford but made appearances against us in the UCL for Blackstones and Peterborough North Star at the age of 22 he came close to signing a professional contract last season in a Samsung sponspored tournament he reached the last 22 of 5000 and played at Swindon Town in front of then manager Paola Di Canio and former Shepshed Charterhouse player Russell Slade Leyton Orient's manager. Joe is a left back. From all at the BWA we welcome Joe and Jay to the MFA Campaign.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Inks beginning to dry on paper Empty Re: Inks beginning to dry on paper

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down