Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proud to be A Shepshed Fan

3 posters

Go down

Proud to be A Shepshed Fan Empty Proud to be A Shepshed Fan

Post  Gibbo Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am

After finishing bottom of the League on Saturday the BWA went on tour stood loud and proud with Ilson fans as they marched with the Black and White army into the Play off final we taught them a few songs which hopefully we'll sing a few more on Saturday.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Proud to be A Shepshed Fan Empty Re: Proud to be A Shepshed Fan

Post  Big Steve Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm

What a great night. The noise was fantastic.
lets all do the poznan :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Looking at the Ilkeston forum and talking to a few of our new friends last night hopefully there could be a friendly in the summer up the butthole. If so that would be great and we can finally teach them how to drink :drunken: :drunken: as well as sing :cheers: :cheers: lol! lol!
Big Steve
Big Steve
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post  Seasider in ilson Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 pm

I went to my 3rd Ilson game last night, slowly coming around to them and your ridiculous midlands accents :lol:

Great turnout and performance from you Dynamo lads, made the night very enjoyable. And the 7-0 win was ok, too.

Haven't seen this kind of camaraderie in league football for over 20 years when a load of Crewe fans tipped up on their way home from a Friday night game in Exeter, via Bath where my team were enjoying a beating by Bristol Rovers on a Saturday.

They say that a set of supporters gets the team it deserves.... Well you lot are premier standard!

All the best for your title push next season :bounce:

PS - love the forum!

Seasider in ilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down