Shepshed BWA Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DW Trophy 2013

2 posters

Go down

DW Trophy 2013 Empty DW Trophy 2013

Post  Gibbo Wed May 29, 2013 7:19 am

The 2nd DWTrophy in memory of the much missed Club Director Dave Wheatley will take place Sunday 4th August at The Dovecote Stadium gates open at 1pm culminating with a lot of fun events and a Charity match between an All Star XI and a Shepshed Dynamo XI all monies raised will go towards the British Heart Foundation and East Midlands Ambulance Service further details of team news and events on the day will be updated as and when but please come and join the fun on the day and raise money for two great causes in honour of a man who lived for Shepshed Dynamo and his family.
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

DW Trophy 2013 Empty Re: DW Trophy 2013

Post  Gibbo Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 am

An update on the above piost Craig has informed me K-O is 1pm
Gibbo
Gibbo
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

DW Trophy 2013 Empty DW Trophy 2013 update:

Post  Weetoze Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:00 am

Hi all, as you know the DW Trophy event is fast approaching and once again we will be calling upon volunteers for the usual tasks...  car parking, gate, kitchen, raffle ..... etc; etc...
I know that some of you have already been asked by members of my family - so I've been told, (you should know who you are) However, for those of you that I have yet to speak to, please indicate your interest (in aid of charity, of course!) as we have a few areas to fill. The official poster will be printed shortly, and the aim is to do a mail shot around the area, so if anyone can help in posting them in pubs/clubs shops and even through peoples front doors, then so much the better! 

I will post details of the whole event in the next few days, but we also aim to have a penalty shoot out and a cross bar challenge if anyone want's to help with that as well!'

Weetoze
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

Post  Weetoze Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 am

DW Trophy 2013 Advert For DW Trophy 2013 new

Weetoze
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

DW Trophy 2013 Empty Match Ball Suppliers Named

Post  Weetoze Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 am

Mitre have been named as the official match ball suppliers for this year’s DW Trophy match in aid of the British Heart Foundation and East Midlands Ambulance Service after an agreement was reached earlier this week.

Adam Lyon, Development Technician at Mitre Sports International said “Mitre is the world’s original sports brand. For nearly 200 years, we have been shouting our love and passion for the game. Mitre stands for ‘real football’ and recognises ‘real football’ people. This is where the true spirit of the game can be found. With that in mind, we are delighted to be able to support the DW Trophy 2013 and recognise the legacy of Dave Wheatley, with the provision of a match ball; printed with bespoke match day details”

“The Delta V12 is the most accurate ball designed by Mitre to date and draws on nearly 200 years of Mitre history; made of 12 identical panels using a micro fibre material to guarantee unrivalled symmetry. The exclusive 12 panel construction offers enhanced aerodynamics which optimises the accuracy of a shot, without sacrificing the speed or power. Launched exclusively across all 2012/13 Npower Football League and Capital One Cup fixtures, the Delta V12 has been designed with a true spherical shape thanks to the 12 identical panels, which actually improves with play.”

The game itself will kick off at 1pm on Sunday August 4th with the gates opening at 10:30am. The whole event will form part of a family day with family admission just £5.00

More details at www.dwtrophy.org.uk

Weetoze
Scottish Premier
Scottish Premier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down